Don’t Wait to Begin with Us
IS IT TIME FOR HOSPICE?
We have heard many patients say they wish they had started Hospice sooner. The goal of Wilshire Hospice is to provide the best quality of life possible for as long as life lasts. And we’re often able to do more for patients and families when our care is accessed sooner.
It’s a good time to call Wilshire Hospice if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- When the illness (patient) is no longer responding to treatment.
- When patients want to live their remaining days to the fullest, making their decisions about care.
- When the immediate need is relief from pain and symptoms.
- When the patient and/or family feel overwhelmed and need someone to turn to for help.
- When patients begin to realize and accept that they’re not going to get better.
- When your doctor thinks you would benefit from hospice care.
HOW DO I START?Call Wilshire’s intake department if you feel that you or your family member may be ready for hospice. One of our experienced Hospice nurses can come and speak to you in person and provide information and support though making this decision.
Remember, every day before the last day is about living.