Wilshire Hospice News
Is It Time for Hospice?
Many of our patients often comment about wishing they had started our services sooner. The goal of Wilshire Hospice is to provide the best quality of life possible for as long as life lasts. And we’re often able to do more for patients and families when our care is accessed sooner.
It’s a good time to call Wilshire Hospice if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- When the illness is no longer responding to treatment.
- When patients want to live their remaining days to the fullest, making their decisions about care.
- When the immediate need is relief from pain and symptoms.
- When the patient and/or family feel overwhelmed and need someone to turn to for help.
- When patients begin to realize and accept that they’re not going to get better.
- When your doctor thinks you would benefit from hospice care.